Oleg Oprisco's fantastical and imaginative conceptual photography.
“The Ride” by Rodolphe Guenoden
HOLD THE FUCK UP
@lepetite_amore started dancing. #itsthecoffee #starbucks
help I’m having emotions about a cartoon antidepressant trying to be useful
This guy wins at life.
it’s funny how you already suppose a guy did it
It’s funny how feminists suck the fun out of everything
It’s funny how you assumed it was a feminist.it’s funny how you guys cant see a harmless comment on a post without bringing sexism into it and getting offended over nothing
its funny how you can see the guy’s reflection in the glass
Things to know for no reason. (Part 3)
America: Do whatever the fuck you want because America
let my people go
people that don’t know the piano notes must be so confused
Yes. No one that plays piano will know what this means. Absolutely no one has heard of any phrase starting with “she wants the.” We are all hopelessly lost, and no one but you, you magical piano players, can unlock the riddle for us of “she wants the.” What does she want???? I don’t know, I don’t play the piano. And I never will know. Because piano players are the only ones that know the answer to this joke.
She wants the “re”
That is the coolest shit I have ever seen.
The Major Arcana, DC comics.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
It simple, cheap and easy way to get your vitamins in a delicious and hydrating way.